Ancient Symbols and Talismans to make your life better in every way.
Let’s face it, on a dig you want your shirt to be as durable as it is comfy.
You are really going to like these T Shirts. The feel of a shirt on your skin, how the shirt fits and how long it lasts depends on how the shirt is made.
- The cotton yarn for these shirts has been through a special spinning process that softens it and straightens each fiber, it’s called ‘ring-spun’. Ring-spun cotton is also stronger and more durable which gives a longer lasting shirt.
- If that wasn’t good enough they are then ‘combed’ which adds an additional refining and softness. The combing procedure removes any imperfect strands and any impurities.
- A softer yarn has a smoother look and hangs better on the body.
- These shirts have shoulder to shoulder taping which means an extra fabric piece is sewn into the shoulders to stabilize the shirt and keep it from stretching out of shape.
- The shirts are also side seamed to maintain the shape and double hemmed at the sleeves. These shirts are a strong, lightweight and breathable cotton that you will love to wear and show off.
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colors. Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.